Modular security system hardware S’TERN 5100
The module equipment S’TERN is used to build an access control system and security alarm system, which includes:
– access and alarm controller S’TERN AC-5104 – provides storage of local database containing hardware and logic configuration of the equipment connected to the controller, interrogates input-output modules and makes decisions on granting access based on information obtained from input-output modules, and/or generates messages about occurred events;
– input-output modules S’TERN IO-5104, S’TERN IO2-5104 – provide connection of one or two proximity card readers and/or keypads and control of actuators by means of relay output;
– input-output module S’TERN AU-5104Sec – provides connection of various detectors to parametrical module inputs and control of actuators by means of relay output and “open collector” type outputs;
– input-output module S’TERN AU-5104io – provides connection of sensors to general purpose logic inputs and control of actuators by means of relay output and “open collector” type outputs;
– interface module S’TERN RS-5104 – provides communication between controller S’TERN AC-5104 and master controller via interface RS-232 or via interface RS-485 as well as communication between controller S’TERN AC-5104 and remote input-output modules via interface RS-485;
– interconnection board (mounting rack) S’TERN BP-5104 – provides space-saving arrangement of input-output modules and their energizing.
The module equipment S’TERN enables to implement both centralized and distributed equipment layout options depending on controlled object layout.